I’m in quarantine mode like anyone else. Following are my priorities right now.
- Working remotely between Indonesia and the UK for HCV Network – Leading new workstream in learning and training.
- Building a seamless life and work. For me, family and friends including self-care are the most important.
- Usually reading one book per month but I have many books on my reading shelf now – mostly business and productivity books.
- Spending weekend for personal development. So far studying adult learning and effective communication in sustainability issues.
- Doing intermittent fasting and mostly eating plant-based food.
If you have any questions, comments, thoughts, or ideas for research/project related discussion, email firstname.lastname@example.org. I ask that you not contact me to promote anything of yours.
Last update: 20 of March 2021 in Bandung, Indonesia
This Now Page is inspired by Derek Sivers