Just had a few weeks off from blogging because one to another things. I also have several things to do just before the end of this year and made a self review.
- When you are in a low mode, you need to go back to re-read and remind again your biggest chapter of life. Use it to find again your life purpose.
- I am back to my 15’ time. so I use this e.gg timer for my break time. As kinesthetics person I need more time to concentrate than other people. This way I break my focus to be more productive and not easily distracted. My Philips headphones also helps a lot throughout many assignments.
- As an ambivert people I am totally can be in dual mode. Being with people I respected and care, I would be much energised and stronger. Being alone I can be a more peaceful and productive.
- Erased my old playlist and make a new one for fresh day starts.
- Walking around some places this week but instead got lost (a lot). But instead panicking I affirmed my self to be grateful and see there is a silver lining above it all.
- There is a silver lining behind everything [REPEAT]!
Photo is baby tortoise at Batu Hiu Tortoise Conservation Center last week in Pangandaran. Will be back with some stories after this post of course :)